You are invited to our annual garden planning meeting. This is an event for everyone who's interested in getting involved with Campus Crops this summer and/or up until May.
As many already know, our garden has been washed away by the flood on January 28. Despite this misfortune, we will have to find ways to grow vegetables this summer and to restore the vitality of the garden. This may prove to be an exciting adventure and learning experience!
For those who are interested, five coordinator positions will be open for nomination during the meeting: finance, media, events, projects and garden.
When: Saturday March 16 , 4:30pm
Where: QPIRG McGill, 3647 rue University
The agenda for the meeting:
1. Garden spaces: Where are our gardening spaces on campus this year, and what should we use them for?
2. Choosing a bed layout for the garden and an irrigation method
3. Selecting crops and growing seedlings
4. Scheduling the dates to open the garden, pick up compost, ...
5. Assigning Coordinator positions
Facebook event right here.
Post a Comment